Christoph Lauchs / Attorney-at-Law
Christoph Lauchs was admitted to the bar in 2001.
He has over 15 years of experience in real estate law, marked by professional expertise and knowledge of the business. He specializes in counseling national and international investors on commercial real estate transactions, including purchase or sale of special real properties like hotels, healthcare centers, and logistics buildings.
Moreover, he counsels his clients on commercial leases, property law, conveyancing, project development, and real estate-related corporate law issues.
- Partner of Flinner | Lauchs
- Attorney in his own law office and at the KNH attorneys
- Associate attorney at Gibson Dunn & Crutcher
- Attorney at SRE GmbH & Co. OHG and Siemens AG Legal Services
- Graduate of University of Munich, University of Edinburgh
Languages: English, French